Clint’s lectures are popular because they combine the academic side of entrepreneurship with actual small business experience. His stories bring startups to life having started, built up, and sold three businesses. Real-life anecdotes engage audiences and make it easier to understand entrepreneurship. As a Bronze Star Vietnam veteran, Clint particularly likes training veterans who make great entrepreneurs (Specialties, Vetrepreneurship). They’ve been trained in leadership, know how to work in teams, and can overcome obstacles to accomplish missions.
Each lecture or keynote address is specifically tailored to the audience he is addressing. However, his most popular topics include:
- Atlanta: Lean Startup lecture to entrepreneurship class, MCEC, Morehouse College entrepreneurship program under the direction of Tiffany R. Bussey, DBA, a pioneer in minority business development.
- London: Guest Lecturer: U. S. AACSB Bridge Program, Chartered Association of Business Schools, City University of London, Cass Business School.
- Silicon Valley: Lessons from Three Startups to NASA Ames Research Center (Singularity University, UCSC, and Carnegie Mellon University), Silicon Valley.
- Tampa: Keynote: Hillsborough Community College 3rd Annual Veterans Symposium, How Veterans Make Great Entrepreneurs, Plant City Campus, FL and 2017 NACCE Conference breakout session on the History of Veterans Entrepreneurship with Professor Andy Gold and Beth Kerly, Operation Startup.
- Sacramento: Moderator of east vs. west coast lean startup panel at 2016 NACCE conference. David Charron of I-Corps lean launched the UC Berkeley program and Renee Rock of Cal Lutheran University and a disciple of disciplined entrepreneurship participated.
- Sarasota: Guest Lecture on Design Sprint method to entrepreneurs and innovators housed in the BOLD incubator.
- Washington, D. C.: Moderator, evidenced-based entrepreneurship panel at 2017 Venture Well conference. Joined by Bill Aulet, Director of Martin Center for Entrepreneurship, MIT, and Dr. Siri Terjesen, Kogod School, American University. Featured Aulet’s Disciplined Entrepreneurship method and Terjesen’s global social entrepreneurship specialties.
- Hawaii: Entrepreneurship ecosystem, County of Hawaii for CoBE, College of Business & Economics, U of H Hilo to design plan with UH as the core of island-wide entrepreneurship ecosystem to grow economy and create startups. Invitation of Prof Emmeline de Pillis, Business Chair, CoBE, consolidating county stakeholders to promote new venture creation.
- Morgantown, WV: Guest speaker, book signing at the Launch Lab, University of West Virginia. The Lab has enabled 210 startups, raised $90,000 in funding, and recorded 1,900-plus student visits. We were privileged to judge the annual West Virginia Business Plan Competition held in nearby Fairmont. There were over 40 pitch plan winners who brought their business ideas to life thanks to the support of institutions around the state.
Radio and Podcast Interviews
Whether your show has a target audience of entrepreneurs, business owners, or young professionals, Clint can provide insight into topics such as entrepreneurial mindset, Intrapreneurship, social entrepreneurship, and what is current in entrepreneurship. To view, a sample podcast click here
To schedule Clint as a guest lecturer, contact him here.