LATEST Small Business Resources (Time of COVID-19).
(Click each resource below for URL website)
- New Announcement: There’s over $3.5 billion in federal R&D funding each year going out to small businesses around the country. Learn how you can get a piece of the pie. This week Brittany Sickler, Senior Innovation Policy Advisor at the U.S. Small Business Administration, will be answering your questions on eligibility, which agencies or funding opportunities to target, how to put together a competitive proposal, differences between SBIR and STTR, and more. Reply to her post here.
- New Announcement: Last week, the IRS pushed the tax filing deadline for individuals and businesses back to July 15. What does this mean for your business? And how can you set your company up for quick and easy filing? Two experts are ready to answer all of your business tax and accounting questions this Thursday, March 26th. Register here for our free Q&A session with Trent Bigelow, founder of Track, and Jaysa Richards, founder and president of Accurate Methods Consulting. Both are finance experts and founders themselves – Track is a tax withholding API for apps that serve independent workers, and Accurate Methods is a full-service bookkeeping and financial services firm serving small to mid-size businesses. Don’t miss your opportunity to ask all your questions this Thursday at 11am PT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET. Register for free here.
- New Announcement: Since day 1, our mission has been to champion, support, and guide small businesses through good times and bad. With information changing daily, find everything your small business needs to thrive during the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic through our guides and resources. As promised since the moment we launched, we are here for you. We’re in this together. Access the COVID-19 Business Resource Center here.
- New Resource: Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- New Resource: Disaster Unemployment Assistance
- New Resource: SBA Disaster Assistance Loans for COVID-19 Impacted Businesses
- New Resource: Prepare for Tax Season: Ask the Experts
- New Post: Achieving sustainability leveraging uncertainty.
Courtesy of HelloAlice.com, world’s first virtual accelerator