Strengthen skills, know where to start, and reduce your risk. Growing in universities as a separate degree in itself, any business major or inspired self-starter will find a barrage of tools that create a road map to the American Dream. With a focus on doing it “lean”, this 6-page guide by our author, successful entrepreneur and well-connected Babson College SEE graduate.
For ordering information, click here to buy on Amazon.
• Students – quick reference tool for a major in entrepreneurship or business
• Professors – supplemental reference for courses that focus on aspects of business and entrepreneurship
• Personal – start your own business – for people who want to work for themselves and feel there is a better way to provide a service or product that they feel is meaningful, fulfilling, and profitable
• Consultants – provide a supplemental reference and/or promotional giveaway for entrepreneurship and start-up presentations, courses, conferences, training, and the like.
Topics covered include:
• History of Entrepreneurs
• Anatomy of Entrepreneurs
• Venture Value Creation
• Innovation & Creativity
• Niche Products & Services
• Creations of a Start-Up Business
• New Business Planning
• Small Business Marketing
• Funding & Financial Viability
• Business Operations
• Exit from Venture: “Harvest” the Business
• The Entrepreneurship Map
• New Venture Foundation
Follow Clint’s blog to stay “Current in Entrepreneurship.”