The wealthiest, most successful people bury themselves in books. They commit to self-education long after they’ve finished school.
To help make 2017 a prosperous year, we’ve highlighted 12 of our favorite personal-finance books — one for each month — from century-old classics to hot new releases.
- Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill
- Tools of the Titans: Tactics, Routines, & Habits of Billionaires, by Tim Ferriss
- The Total Money Makeover, by Dave Ramsey
- The Index Card: Finance Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated, by Olen & Pollack
- The Little Book of Common Sense, by John Bogle (Vanguard founder)
- The Automatic Millionaire, by David Bach
- How Rich People Think, by Steve Siebold
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Richest Man in Babylon, by George Clason
- Rich Habits: Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals, by Thomas Corley