Clint’s lectures are popular because they combine the academic side of entrepreneurship with actual small business experience. His stories bring startup to life having started, built-up and sold three businesses. Real life anecdotes engage audiences and make it easier to understand entrepreneurship. Clint is well spoken, enjoyable, and often funny. Most reviews say he is highly entertaining.
Each lecture or keynote address is specifically tailored to the audience he is addressing. However, his most popular topics include:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- History of American Entrepreneurship (10 greatest)
- Lessons Learned from Three Startups
- How to Understand Lean Startup
- Use of Entrepreneurship Chart in Education
- The High Percentage Model Reduces Risk
- Student Success Program (K12-College)
- Why Veterans Make Good Entrepreneurs
- MIT’s Innovative Disciplined Entrepreneurship Method
- The Five-Day Sprint for Solving a Problem
- Atlanta: Lean Startup lecture to entrepreneurship class, MCEC, Morehouse College entrepreneurship program under the direction of Tiffany R. Bussey, DBA, pioneer in minority business development.
- London: Guest Lecturer: U. S. AACSB Bridge Program, Chartered Association of Business Schools, City University of London, Cass Business School.
- Silicon Valley: Lessons from Three Startups to NASA Ames Research Center (Singularity University, UCSC, and Carnegie Mellon University), Silicon Valley.
- Tampa: Keynote: Hillsborough Community College 3rd Annual Veterans Symposium, How Veterans Make Great Entrepreneurs, Plant City Campus, FL.
- Sacramento: Moderator of east vs. west coast lean startup panel at 2016 NACCE conference. David Charron of I-Corps lean launch UC Berkeley program and Renee Rock of Cal Lutheran University and a disciple of disciplined entrepreneurship participated.
- Sarasota: Guest Lecture on Design Sprint method to entrepreneurs and innovators housed in the BOLD incubator.
Radio and Podcast Interviews
Whether your show has a target audience of entrepreneurs, business owners, or young professionals, Clint can provide insight into topics such as entrepreneurial mindset, Intrapreneurship, and social entrepreneurship. To view a sample interview, click here for radio and click here for a podcast sample.
To schedule Clint as a guest lecturer, contact him here.