Clint’s lectures are popular because they combine the academic side of entrepreneurship with actual small business experience. His stories bring startup to life having started, built-up and sold three businesses. Real life anecdotes engage audiences and make it easier to understand entrepreneurship. Clint is well spoken, enjoyable, and often funny. Most reviews say he is highly entertaining.
Each lecture or keynote address is specifically tailored to the audience he is addressing. However, his most popular topics include:
- Atlanta: Lean Startup lecture to entrepreneurship class, MCEC, Morehouse College entrepreneurship program under the direction of Tiffany R. Bussey, DBA, pioneer in minority business development.
- London: Guest Lecturer: U. S. AACSB Bridge Program, Chartered Association of Business Schools, City University of London, Cass Business School.
- Silicon Valley: Lessons from Three Startups to NASA Ames Research Center (Singularity University, UCSC, and Carnegie Mellon University), Silicon Valley.
- Tampa: Keynote: Hillsborough Community College 3rd Annual Veterans Symposium, How Veterans Make Great Entrepreneurs, Plant City Campus, FL.
- Sacramento: Moderator of east vs. west coast lean startup panel at 2016 NACCE conference. David Charron of I-Corps lean launch UC Berkeley program and Renee Rock of Cal Lutheran University and a disciple of disciplined entrepreneurship participated.
- Sarasota: Guest Lecture on Design Sprint method to entrepreneurs and innovators housed in the BOLD incubator.
- Washington, D. C.: Moderator, evidenced-based entrepreneurship panel at 2017 Venture Well conference. Joined by Bill Aulet, Director of Martin Center for Entrepreneurship, MIT and Dr. Siri Terjesen, Kogod School, American University. Featured Aulet’s Disciplined Entrepreneurship method and Terjesen’s female and global social entrepreneurship specialties.
Radio and Podcast Interviews
Whether your show has a target audience of entrepreneurs, business owners, or young professionals, Clint can provide insight into topics such as entrepreneurial mindset, Intrapreneurship, social entrepreneurship, and what is current in entrepreneurship. To view a sample interview, click here for radio and click here for a podcast sample.
To schedule Clint as a guest lecturer, contact him here.